Where to buy?
1. No Prescription Needed. No Appointments or Waiting Room.
2. Fully Confidentiality Online Ordering, No Embarrassment.
3. Fast Worldwide Delivery & Free Shipping Worldwide Fee.
4. Free Discreet Packaging, Shipping and Billing.
5. SSL Secure Online Payment Processing.
6. No Hidden Fee in Order.
7. No Subscription Fee.
8. No Ad Email (Spam).
Tridesilon is a steroid preparation that relieves the itching and inflammation of a variety of skin problems. It is applied directly to the skin.
Tridesilon side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Worsening Of The Condition;
- Stretch Marks;
- Slowed Growth;
- Skin Softening;
- Skin Peeling Or Redness;
- Skin Loss;
- Skin Inflammation Around The Mouth;
- Scaly Skin;
- Prickly Heat;
- Loss Of Skin Color;
- Excessive Hair Growth;
- Burning And Stinging;
- Allergic Reactions Of The Skin;
- Additional Infections;
- Delayed Weight Gain;
ADULTS AND CHILDREN
Tridesilon should be applied to the affected area as a thin film, from 2 to 4 times a day, depending on the severity of the condition. Apply DesOwen 2 or 3 times daily.
A bandage or other covering may be prescribed by your doctor to apply over the affected area for psoriasis or conditions that are not responding as well as expected.