Where to buy?
1. No Prescription Needed. No Appointments or Waiting Room.
2. Fully Confidentiality Online Ordering, No Embarrassment.
3. Fast Worldwide Delivery & Free Shipping Worldwide Fee.
4. Free Discreet Packaging, Shipping and Billing.
5. SSL Secure Online Payment Processing.
6. No Hidden Fee in Order.
7. No Subscription Fee.
8. No Ad Email (Spam).
Price with coupon
4mg x 30
4mg x 60
4mg x 90
4mg x 120
4mg x 180
4mg x 240
4mg x 360
Get 30% off from AllMedications.biz: Remember this discount coupon code:rxmedsdoctor
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to AllMedications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code rxmedsdoctor above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Periactin is prescribed for:
- Sexual function problems due to certain drugs;
- Eating disorders (anorexia nervosa);
- A hormone disorder (Cushing's syndrome);
Periactin is an antihistamine given to help relieve cold- and allergy-related symptoms such as hay fever, nasal inflammation, stuffy nose, red and inflamed eyes, hives, and swelling. Periactin may also be given after epinephrine to help treat anaphylaxis, a life-threatening allergic reaction.
Some doctors prescribe Periactin to treat cluster headache and to stimulate appetite in underweight people.
Periactin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Yellow Eyes And Skin;
- Weight Gain;
- Vision Problems (Double Vision Blurred Vision);
- Tingling Or Pins And Needles;
- Stuffy Nose;
- Stomach Pain;
- Ringing In The Ears;
- Rash And Swelling;
- Rapid Heartbeat;
- Nose Or Throat;
- Low Blood Pressure;
- Liver Problems;
- Light Sensitivity;
- Lack Of Coordination;
- Increased Appetite And Weight Gain;
- Inability To Urinate;
- Frequent Urination;
- Fluttery Or Throbbing Heartbeat;
- Excessive Perspiration;
- Exaggerated Feeling Of Well-Being;
- Earlier-Than-Expected Menstrual Period;
- Dry Mouth;
- Difficulty Urinating;
- Chest Congestion Or Tightness;
- Appetite Loss;
- Anaphylaxis (Life-Threatening Allergic Reaction);
- Weight gain;
- Upset stomach;
- Thickening of mucus in the nose/throat;
- Increased appetite;
- Dry mouth/throat/nose;
- Blurred vision;
If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Tell your doctor immediately if any of these serious side effects occur:
- Difficulty urinating;
- Mental/mood changes;
- Pounding or irregular heartbeat;
Tell your doctor immediately if any of these highly unlikely but very serious
side effects occur:
- Dark urine;
- Stomach pain;
- Unusual tiredness;
- Yellowing eyes and skin;
An allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention
if it occurs.
Symptoms of an allergic reaction include:
- Severe dizziness;
- Trouble breathing;
The usual initial dose is 4 mg (1 tablet) 3 times daily. Dosage may range from 4 to 20 mg a day, but most people will take between 12 and 16 mg. Some may need as much as 32 mg a day. If you are over 65, the doctor will probably keep the dosage relatively low.
Ages 2 to 6 Years
The usual dose is 2 mg (one-half tablet) 2 or 3 times a day; your doctor may adjust the dose if necessary. A child this age should not take more than 12 mg a day.
Ages 7 to 14 Years
The usual dose is 4 mg (1 tablet) 2 or 3 times a day; your doctor may adjust the dose if needed. A child this age should not take more than 16 mg a day.