Out of stock.
Where to buy drugs?
1. No Prescription Needed. No Appointments or Waiting Room.
2. Fully Confidentiality Online Ordering, No Embarrassment.
3. Fast Worldwide Delivery & Free Shipping Worldwide Fee.
4. Free Discreet Packaging, Shipping and Billing.
5. SSL Secure Online Payment Processing.
6. No Hidden Fee in Order.
7. No Subscription Fee.
8. No Ad Email (Spam).
For this reason, do not make dosage changes on your own always consult your doctor.
If you take MS Contin for some time and then stop abruptly, you could experience withdrawal symptoms.
Like other narcotics, MS Contin is potentially addictive.
MS Contin, a controlled-release tablet containing morphine, is prescribed to relieve moderate to severe pain.
The drugs are intended for people who need a morphine painkiller for more than just a few days.
The Kadian brand may be taken once or twice a day.
While regular morphine is usually given every 4 hours, MS Contin is typically taken every 12 hours--only twice a day.
MS-Contin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
More common side effects may include:
- Exaggerated sense of well-being;
- Depressed or irritable mood;
Less common side effects may include:
- Vision disturbances;
- Uncoordinated muscle movements;
- Tingling or pins and needles;
- Throbbing heartbeat;
- Taste alterations;
- Swelling due to fluid retention;
- Slow heartbeat;
- Sexual drive or performance problems;
- Rigid muscles;
- Rapid heartbeat;
- Nervousness "pinpoint" pupils;
- Mood changes;
- Low blood pressure;
- Involuntary movement of the eyeball;
- Inability to urinate insomnia;
- High blood pressure;
- Floating feeling;
- Facial flushing;
- Dry mouth;
- Double vision;
- Difficult urination disorientation;
- Blurred vision;
- Appetite loss;
- Allergic reaction;
Other side effects reported during trials of Kadian include:
- Voice changes;
- Slurred speech;
- Nasal inflammation;
- Memory loss;
- Lack of sensation;
- Lack of menstrual period;
- Joint pain;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Inability to concentrate;
- Fluid in the lungs;
- Flu symptoms;
- Feeling of illness;
- Difficulty swallowing;
- Conjunctivitis (pinkeye);
- Chest pain;
- Breast development in males;
- Bone pain;
- Blood disorders;
- Back pain;
- Accidental injury;
- Abnormal thinking;
- Abdominal pain;
Over the next 72 hours, the following may be added:
- Twitching and spasm of muscles;
- Severe backache;
- Nasal discharge;
- Loss of appetite;
- Kicking movements;
- Increase in body temperature;
- Inability to fall or stay asleep;
- Hot and cold flashes;
- Blood pressure;
- And breathing and heart rate;
- Abdominal and muscle cramps;
- Abdominal and leg pains;
MS-Contin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If taken by an epileptic person, ms contin could increase the likelihood of a seizure;
- If you are suffering an intestinal blockage;
- If you have bronchial asthma;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to morphine or are sensitive to it;
- If your breathing is abnormally slow;
if you have any of the following conditions:
- Swallowing difficulty;
- Lung disorder;
- Low thyroid levels;
- Low adrenalin levels;
- Liver disorder;
- Kidney disorder;
- Enlarged prostate or constricted urinary canal;
- Drug-related psychosis;
- Delirium tremens (severe alcohol withdrawal);
- Curvature of the spine;
Do not take MS-Contin with any of the following drugs:
- Water pills such as diuril and lasix;
- Tranquilizers such as librium and xanax;
- Sedatives such as dalmane and halcion;
- Muscle relaxants such as flexeril and valium;
- Major tranquilizers such as thorazine and haldol;
- Drugs that control vomiting, such as compazine and tigan;
- Drugs classified as mao inhibitors, such as the antidepressants nardil and parnate;
- Certain analgesics such as talwin, nubain, stadol, and buprenex;
Because MS Contin and Kadian are so potent, the doctor will set the dosage schedule and amount to meet your individual needs.
Symptoms of MS Contin overdose may include:
- Slowed breathing;
- Slow pulse rate;
- Sleepiness leading to stupor and coma;
- Lowered blood pressure;
- Fluid in the lungs;
- Flaccid muscles;
- Clammy skin;
- "pinpoint" or dilated pupils;