Out of stock.
Where to buy drugs?
1. No Prescription Needed. No Appointments or Waiting Room.
2. Fully Confidentiality Online Ordering, No Embarrassment.
3. Fast Worldwide Delivery & Free Shipping Worldwide Fee.
4. Free Discreet Packaging, Shipping and Billing.
5. SSL Secure Online Payment Processing.
6. No Hidden Fee in Order.
7. No Subscription Fee.
8. No Ad Email (Spam).
Lorazepam belongs to a class of drugs known as benzodiazepines.
Lorazepam is prescribed in the treatment of anxiety disorders and for short-term (up to 4 months) relief of the symptoms of anxiety.
Lorazepam is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are an older person or if you have been using Lorazepam for a prolonged period of time;
- If you are have an allergic reaction similar drugs such as Valium;
- If you are have an allergic reaction to Lorazepam;
- If you are severely depressed or have suffered from severe depression;
- If you have decreased kidney or liver function;
- if you have the eye disease, acute narrow-angle glaucoma;
Do not take Lorazepam with any of the following drugs:
- Amytalm sedative-type medications;
- Barbiturates (phenobarbital;
Lorazepam side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal and muscle cramps;
- Change in appetite;
- Depressed mood;
- Eye function disorders;
- Inability to fall or stay asleep;
- Memory impairment;
- Mental disorientation;
- Sedation (excessive calm);
- Skin problems;
- Sleep disturbance;
- Stomach and intestinal disorders;
Reported Lorazepam overdose symptoms are:
- Low blood pressure;
- Lack of coordination;
- Hypnotic state;
The safety and effectiveness of Lorazepam have not been established in children under 12 years of age.
The usual recommended dosage is a total of 2 to 6 milligrams per day divided into smaller doses. The largest dose should be taken at bedtime. The daily dose may vary from 1 to 10 milligrams.
Insomnia Due to Anxiety
A single daily dose of 2 to 4 milligrams may be taken, usually at bedtime.
The usual starting dose is a total of 2 to 3 milligrams per day taken in 2 or 3 smaller doses.
The usual starting dosage for older adults and those in a weakened condition should not exceed a total of 1 to 2 milligrams per day, divided into smaller doses, to avoid oversedation. This dose can be adjusted by your doctor as needed.